Job Description PHP Developer
- Researching suitable solutions to briefs with an emphasis on creating systems that are intuitive and fit for purpose.
- Planning tailored backend systems which meet the criteria of the client brief and can be built within the budget and time of the project
- You must be able to work with Senior Developers and User Interface Designer to turn specifications into a working model.
- You will have responsibility for reporting to the Account Manager on project progress.
- All your work is to be of a high standard and meets the project's specifications within often very tight deadlines.
- Test projects to the highest possible level before being presented to the client.
- Undertake other ad hoc work and tasks.
- Excellent PHP development skills & knowledge.
- An understanding of Magento and CakePHP is desired
- At least two year's industry experience.
- A good working knowledge of the XHTML and CSS coding. You should be able to work with standards compliant XHTML and build a semantic page.
- Experience in implementing and working with jQuery on web projects.
- An understanding of MySQL and relational database design.
- An understanding of the MVC design pattern.
- An understanding of Bash and Apache server configuration
- Excellent communication skills and be able to explain technical details in an accessible way.
- A willingness to learn and constantly improve your web related skill base.
- A degree in a relevant subject area would also be beneficial.
- The ability to work well independently and use your initiative but also able to work in small teams when needed.
Apply by contacting: email@example.com